Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gray Morroccan Tile Stenciled Fabric

I never can find exactly what I want so that is why I try to make a lot of things. I really wanted a Moroccan tile fabric but couldn't find it anywhere so I found this stencil and this fabric and joined the two together. I was really worried about the paint bleeding under the stencil or the paint smearing when I moved the stencil but I haven't had any problems yet. I used some left over house paint and so far it has turn out great. I am hoping to stenciling 5 yards of fabric and then starch it to the wall. I think I may stencil some fabric for pillows. I will post again if any of it works out. I hope you enjoy!




8 comments:

  1. I love this. I saw something similar to this on pintrest in a pantry and i want to do it someday in my home that i own :) Let me know how it all goes! You are so talented Al. I miss you. I really wish you lived in SD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried clicking on your stencil link but it didn't take me anywhere. Where did you find your stencil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it...I love it!!! Miss you sis. So impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I updated the stencil link. It should work now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you please mdntion where is the stencil link

      Delete
  5. I'm just wondering... What kind of starch did you use to put it up on the wall? I'm looking to do this but I've heard of people having problems. Such a great idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you have the pattern of this stencil to share? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't find this stencil clicking on the link...

    ReplyDelete